PEP Format // PEP Results
Can your people handle the increased workload and maintain service and quality?
Poor work habits and systems impede productivity and customer service. Efficient administrative practices allow more time for productive work output. These, like quality and service skills, have to be taught and reinforced. If they are not, managers and staff often fall into costly pitfalls:
- Slow turnaround
- Personal disorganization
- Excessive time doing paperwork
- Becoming desk-bound
- Inadequate filing and retrieval systems
- Under-utilization of support personnel
- Weak or slow delegation
- Poor follow-through
- Inadequate planning
- Excessive work interruptions
- Crises management style
- Inadequate attention to strategic priorities
- Inadequate attention to service and quality
How many of these are occurring in your department right now?
White collar efficiency requires individual work process training.
We help your team members develop the individual habits, skills and systems needed to efficiently process work in the information age. We provide world class models of excellent individual work processes and a methodology for continuous improvement of one's own processes.
- Creating your own weekly action plan.
- Electronic and paper systems parallel each other.
- To do it now, you've got to get organized now.
The Personal Efficiency Program
The Personal Efficiency Program, PEP is an effective new approach to work management. It is not a seminar or course. It doesn't require being out of the office for a day learning about time management. It is not about using cleverly designed calendars or systems for setting priorities.
- We train small groups of your staff to work efficiently, at your facility.
- We then coach participants at their desk or work areas in applying these principles to their actual work environment.
- We tailor our suggestions to build on the strengths the participant already has and to fall within the participant's willingness and ability to change.
- We focus participants on utilizing their increased efficiency to better achieve corporate objectives and meet customer requirements.
- We visit each participant at least three times to reinforce the new work habits and systems and minimize the tendency to regress.
- We can ''cascade" PEP skills into your organization by training managers or in house trainers to coach this process.
That Gets Results
- Training quality x application in work environment = results
- Our consultants ensure that the skills taught are actually applied in the work environment.
- Unlike traditional training, the indirect costs are minimal as the participant is getting work done while being skillfully coached and developed.
- The results are visible and tangible within two to six weeks of beginning the program, or we'll keep working with your people until they are.
- We measure individual participant's behavioral change two to six months out to verify lasting benefits and will work with you to develop operational measurements when working with whole departments or sections.
You'll like PEP because it will help you achieve your objectives faster.
Your staff will like PEP because it really does make their jobs easier and less stressful.
What Should You Do?
Talk to us now about a low-cost pilot program which will let you evaluate the benefits of our unique methodology. Procrastination is the great killer of productivity. It can also undermine your impulse to contact us and improve your situation. Call us now and discuss your needs. Why do you need greater efficiency?
- To improve customer service or quality?
- To get reporting deadlines met?
- To improve marketing and sales?
- To prepare for a move or merger?
- To reduce turnaround time?
- To cope with downsizing?
- To handle backlogs?
- To reduce costs?
Once we understand your needs, we can propose a strategy to meet them, targeting and tailoring the Personal Efficiency Program to address them head on.
Let us show you how to put PEP
into your continuous improvement process.
"Coaching People to Work Smarter"